What is Tantra?
Tantra is an ancient practice of merging sexuality with spirituality.
The teachings date back some 10,000 years, although the exact age and origins are unknown. People from all walks of life, religions and nationalities practice Tantra in one form or another. It is not a religion, but a practice that teaches a holistic approach to relationships and sexuality.
The art of sacred sex is a beautiful way to connect with yourself and your partner on all levels - spiritually, emotionally and physically - to build more intimacy and closeness into your relationship. It also opens doorways of self-awareness in both the lower nature personality and the higher aspects within self.
Sex and euphoric orgasms are only one component to the teachings of Tantra.
It encompasses, love, touch, pleasure, trust, closeness, nurturing, acceptance, communication, giving and receiving - all the essential ingredients to a lasting and fulfilling relationship.
The word 'tan-tra' means to weave, expanding our consciousness into higher alchemy. Over the centuries, tantric practice branched out into various healing modalities some of which are known as Buddhist Tantra, Mantra Tantra, Tao, The White Tigress, Geisha, Karma Sutra, Jain Tantra and Hindu Tantra to name a few.
In Western society, sex is likened to being on a roller coaster. It's all go, go, go until orgasm is reached. Tantric sex is the opposite; it is likened to being on the most beautiful wave in an ocean of crystal clear water. The sensation and the pleasure is endless - there is no outcome, no agenda, time stops and every fibre of your being is totally submersed in the moment and every one of your senses reaches heightened states of pleasure and ecstasy.
Genital orgasm is not the focus or goal, but rather the merging of the 'cosmic orgasm' - in other words, the 62 trillion cells in the human body are experiencing orgasmic bliss simultaneously. Tantra is being conscious, even of the unconscious - creating restoration, rejuvenation and cultivation of the life force energy. This is one of the reasons Tantra is renowned for turning back the aging process and repairing and healing the body on every level.
Whether you want to explore and empower your own sexuality, re-ignite the passion back into your relationship, learn techniques to enhance lovemaking or simply build closer intimacy with your partner - then Tantra is for you. Tantra is for every one of every age (18 and over), partnered or single, and is especially beneficial for sexual issues relating to premature ejaculation, sexual performance, communication, sexual trauma, building sexual confidence and for women who have difficulty achieving orgasm.
Perth Sanctuary of Tantra offers private, professional and confidential Tantric sessions and sensual tantric massage for men, women and couple's with our stunning new Tantra Goddesses' Jackie, Susan, Lisa and Victoria.
What you will learn in a Tantra Session
- Skills to achieve whole body orgasm.
- Ejaculation strength and control (techniques for premature ejaculation)
- More forceful and powerful orgasms creating more sexual control
- Erotic and sensual massage to awaken the blissful senses of the soul
- The art of communication, learning to receive pleasure, learning to give pleasure and learning to surrender to the moment
- Breathing and meditation techniques to spread sexual energy through the whole body so lovemaking becomes a whole body, heart connection
- Healing the Goddess within (for women).
The benefits regular Tantric practice will bring into your life
- Deepen your connection with your partner on all levels, physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Turn sex into making love, pleasure into ecstasy
- How to communicate with your partner and have the confidence to express your inner sexual desires
- Discover an overall increase in libido
- A greater awareness and understanding of your own sexuality
- Experience feelings of deep joy and wellbeing within our relationships
Book a Session Online